08 March, 2007

It's Wednesday, March 7, 2007 and we're still waiting...

"Rumor" has it that vet school acceptance letters were sent on Friday. Brandon heard this from a colleague at work, and this colleague is engaged to a woman who works in the barns of the vet school (who also applied), and her boss affirmed that letters were sent Friday. Neither Brandon nor the other girl received letters as of Monday. Brandon still didn't get his Tuesday. We're trying to be patient... but I (Andrea) can tell he's anxious because he went to bed soon after 8pm last night to just read... that doesn't really happen. Ever.

I'm thankful that I already know that I'm officially in school! Now to just get financial aid figured out....

I don't think this is a typical "first entry" for a blog. Oh well. I thought it would be fun to have something more to distract me and to keep in touch with friends and family.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm so glad you guys have a blog now. It will be fun to keep up with you guys this way. Now we just need to update ours more often. It's been a while I'm afraid. :)

Jeffrey Stuart Martin said...

News is good, first entry or not! Just a note: the blog title makes it look like Brandon was in the army.

Unknown said...

thank you for the tip, Jeff. I'll change that to "cow doctor" maybe??